Cloud at YOUR terms
T-Systems and Google Cloud will share their vision on digital sovereignty, targeting to deliver cloud value whilst meeting digital sovereignty requirements. Both partners will update on the status of their partnership, describe the sovereign solution portfolio and talk about dedicated use cases that are under development with their clients..
● Google Cloud is committed to openness, security, trust, and transparency to provide you with flexible sovereignty solutions, on Germany’s terms
● T-Systems is known for trust, integrity and customer intimacy, especially in the ASG market.
● On top of the Google Cloud Platform,, T-Systems is providing sovereignty controls are provided across a spectrum of data, operational, and software sovereignty
● Google’s cloud-native capabilities enable control over data location, access, and encryption
● Google Cloud’s approach with T-Systems will enable us to continue deliver the benefits of the cloud while responding to government and your sovereignty requirements
● And our commitment to open cloud and open source is truly differentiating and not only avoids vendor lock-in, but also makes sure that the skills you build and invest in for your employees can be independent of the cloud provider you choose